Please allow AT LEAST 6 months PER EACH LEVEL - DO NOT RUSH THROUGH THE LESSONS
This video series is designed for those who wish to become serious, independent traders. This won't happen overnight.
Becoming a consistently profitable trader is akin to becoming a virtuoso violinist or a professional football player.
While the techniques of reading order flow are not rocket science, the sheer number of things a trader has to remember under pressure all at once makes trading one of the most difficult jobs in the world.
On top of this, It's a mind game more than anything. Iron clad self-discipline must be in place eventually. Self-limiting beliefs must be dealt with as well. Self-deprecating doesn't help anyone, so if you like putting yourself down, that is a self-limiting belief right there.
If you want a course that you'll fly through over the weekend and you expect to become Paul Tudor Jones by Monday, these lessons won't fit you.
YOU MUST WORK HARD
YOU MUST RUN A THOROUGH JOURNAL
YOU MUST START WRITING A WEEKLY TRADING PLAN
YOU MUST MONITOR YOUR EMOTIONAL STATE
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE
- Supply/Demand Rules
- Q Points
- In-depth Trader Mindset and Psychology
- Reading Trends
- Four Phases of Price Movement
- How to do Top Down Approach
- Market Stalkers Swing entry routine
- Behavioural Modification Techniques
- Creating a Weekly Trading Plan
- Risk Management
Over 5 hours of video lessons. Goal of LEVEL 1 is to introduce the trader to the first part of the systematic method of trading and to create a solid base for an organised trading mind as well as to give you a valuable insight into basic market structures that are frequently forgotten by the majority of training courses.
- Market Profile in Depth
- Timing swing trades through Market Profile
- Daytrading Timezones/Intro to intraday trading
- End of Day Strategy
- Trading Against Algorithms
- Using Average Daily Range
- Trading Super-High Impact News Events
- Mind Maps/Binary Decision Process
- Advanced Capital Protection Techniques
- Stoploss Management
- Risk Management Models
- Getting back In On A Trend
- Profit Targets Dos & Don'ts
- 12 Week Year
Over 8.5 hours of video lessons. Goal of Level 2 is to increase a trader's accuracy and to slowly start introducing one lower timeframe into the mix to reduce the duration of trades while still keeping the high accuracy and the high risk reward. This includes knowing the correct time of day to execute trades as well as being able to correctly read intraday sentiment. Level 2 also introduces new techniques in approaching stop loss management. We go over some common mistakes that limit the profit margin of the trades. We introduce some high probability strategies based on a combination of Q Points, Average Daily Ranges and Market Profile and show you the correct way on how to get back in on a trend that has already started.
- Trading Under Pressure Techniques
- Advanced Price Action Reading
- Macro Economics For Traders
- Entry Techniques: "Second Chance Entry"
- Entry Techniques: "LTQ Entry"
- Breaking Through Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Using Average Session Ranges
- Trading Setups: London and Asia Momentum
- Trading Setups: Intraday Countertrend
- Intraday Stop Optimisation
- Risk Management Level 3: Overall Exposure Awareness
- Scaling Into Positions: Vegas Trades
- Correlations For Traders
- Advanced 2-Part Master Flow Chart Setup for Seasoned Traders
Over 14 hours of video lessons.
Level 3 expands much deeper on the techniques presented in Level 1&2.
The goal of Level 3 is to familiarise traders with intraday trading techniques and setups that offer mispriced opportunities on a smaller scale timeframe. Level 3 in the final step for those who wish to either become well-versed in intraday trading or are looking at carving a career as futures daytraders. Level 3 is also for those looking to diversify their trading style in order to adapt to the market conditions. Sometimes swing trades are the right call, other times semi-swing and intraday trades might be a better option if there's no swing extremes around. Risk management, overall exposure and skill of being able to read larger timeframes while still finding smaller-scale trades within one session is the name of the game in Level 3. After this final level you will be able to differentiate between swing trades life expectancy vs intraday trade life expectancy. A further awareness of total exposure and innovative ways to optimise intraday stops to obtain a high risk/reward even on smaller timeframes.